As part of our commitment to the community, Wildlife Images regularly contributes admission to the park and other items of value to non-profit 501(c)(3)s and/or their sponsoring organizations and schools for their fundraising efforts.
Please follow ALL directions so that we may fulfill your request.
To apply for a donation:
- Requests must be made 6 weeks prior to your event
- One organization request per year
- Print form
- Complete form (see below)
- Include additional materials about the event and/or organization
- Mail form to:
Wildlife Images Donation Requests
P.O. Box 36
Merlin, Oregon 97532
- Wildlife Images is unable to grant monetary donations.
- Wildlife Images has chosen to donate to local organizations whose work is congruent with our mission. Your organization must be raising funds for the welfare of animals, education, or youth and family services.
- Donations must result in a direct cash benefit to your organization. For example, we will donate passes to be included in a raffle or auction that generates cash gifts to your organization. We do not donate passes to be used as complimentary door prizes, employee or volunteer incentives, or thank-you gifts.
- Passes are limited to 4 per organization per calendar year.
- Submission does not guarantee a donation.
- Wildlife Images attempts to respond to every request but due to the high number of requests, we may not able to reply to each request individually.