The days are getting longer. The flowers are blooming. Temperatures are heating up.
That means it’s almost time to switch to our summer hours. Starting Sunday, May 1, our daily hours will extend to 9 a.m.-5 p.m. That gives you an extra hour to enjoy all of our animal ambassadors and our beautiful facility.
We hope you take advantage of the extra hour and come out to see us! While you’re here, take a look at some of our additional options to make your trip that much more memorable.
At that link, you’ll find descriptions of our:
Guided Walking Tours ($25 – Adult, $20 – Senior, $15 Child)
Available daily @ 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Cart tour ($35 per person)
Available Daily at 10:30 a.m.
Animal Encounters ($20 per person*)
- Ambassador Training (Available Tues./Thurs./Sat./Sunday @ 11:30 a.m.)
- A Day in the Life (Available Monday/Wednesday/Friday @ 11:30 a.m.)
- Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release (Available Fri-Sun. @ 3:15 p.m.)
- Working for Wildlife (Available Fri-Sun. @ 2 p.m.)
Exclusive Encounters ($250 per group)
- Bird of Prey (up to eight people)
- Cougar Catering (up to eight people)
- Reptile Extravaganza (up to six people)
- Choose Your Own Adventure ($500 for up to eight people)
- Pick two of our exclusive encounters, or we can help create your own custom encounter
*Must also buy an admission ticket