We bust a major myth about baby birds! Learn when to bring a bird in for care and what happens once they arrive… Plus, find out how often a baby bird eats! After you watch the video check out these other learning opportunities!
Take our Quick Quiz!
- What do we call it when someone tries to help a baby bird that doesn’t need help?
- What big myth did we bust?
- What device do we use to help the smallest baby birds stay warm?
- An attack by what animal means the bird must be brought in for care?
- When babies first arrive staff must feed them every ___ to ___ minutes.
Scroll down to find the answers!
Quick Quiz Answers:
- BIRDS REALLY WILL CARE FOR BABIES, EVEN IF HUMANS TOUCH THEM.
- CAT ATTACK
- 15 – 20 MINUTES